UK Segboards Hoverboard Specialist Repair Service
UK Segboards has a dedicated segway repair service UK with a Specialist Technical Hoverboard engineers Team onsite that can fix your board whether it is a 6.5, 8, 10 inch board that has Bluetooth functionality or not.
We offer a simple no hassle repair service where we will arrange for your board to be collected, inspected and delivered back to you all within one-off cost of £30.00 the only requirement is that the product you need repairing is a certified swegway UK.
How to book your board to be repaired
We have a simple 5 step repair process.
1) Purchase the Inspection pack for £30.00 (If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply) and upon checkout, in the notes section add a description of the fault and the collection address for the board.
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) UK Segboards will arrange the collection of the board within 5 working days.
4) The board will be inspected by one of our specialist engineers. If the fault can be fixed by a simple service we will do this for FREE otherwise we will provide you a quote for the repair by email.
5) You simply decide if you want us to go ahead and fix the board. You will then pay for the additional cost for the repair. We will carry out the repair and send the board back to you within 14 working days. If you decide not to go ahead we can simply send your board back.
If we are unable to repair your Hoverboard upon inspection we will be able to offer you a Graded Hoverboard at an additional cost
Common Hoverboard Faults
Some Common Faults that may develop with your board that requires a repair
- Not Charging or Not holding Charge
- One Side is not working or both sides are not working
- Red light flashing continuously
- Board shakes out of control
- Board vibrates when turned on or when you step on it.
- Board is making a scraping noise
- Board is beeping continuously
- LED Lights are damaged or not working
- Master reset light is blinking or continuously on
- Bluetooth board is not syncing to a device
- Crackling/Distorted sound from Bluetooth board speaker
Looking to purchase a new Hoverboard and Hoverkart Bundle?
We at UK Segboards are here to help – our team of professionals are experts in segway repairs and will be more than happy to help you get your segway up and running again in no time.
This depends on the type of repair that is needed. Our team will be able to give you a more accurate estimate once they have assessed the damage.
The most common problems with segways are flat tires, dead batteries, and damaged sensors.
Again, this depends on the type of repair that is needed. Our team of experts will be able to give you a more accurate estimate once they have assessed the damage.
Yes, we offer a 6-month warranty on all of our repairs.
At UK Segboards, we provide a wide range of hoverboard repair services, including but not limited to flat tire repair, battery replacement, sensor replacement, and general troubleshooting.
You can book our hoverboard repair service by giving us a call or by sending us an email. We will be more than happy to help you get your hoverboard up and running again in no time.
The most common problems with hoverboards are flat tires, dead batteries, and damaged sensors.
At UK Segboards, we understand the importance of getting your segway repaired as soon as possible. We will do our best to get your segway repaired as quickly as possible. However, please note that our repair times may vary depending on the type of repair that is needed.
We at UK Segboards are experts in segway repairs and will be more than happy to help you with any repair that you may need. However, we do not cater to repairs that are not related to segways or hoverboards.