UK Segboards Hoverboard Specialist Repair Service
Has your hoverboard stopped working or is not working correctly? we can repair it for you even if you did not purchase it from us.
UK Segboards has a dedicated repair centre with a Specialist Technical Hoverboard engineers Team onsite that can fix your board whether it is a 6.5, 8, 10 inch board that has Bluetooth functionality or not.
We offer a simple no hassle repair service where we will arrange for your board to be collected, inspected and delivered back to you all within one-off cost of £30.00
How to book your board to be repaired
We have a simple 5 step repair process.
1) Purchase the Inspection pack for £30.00 (If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply) and upon checkout, in the notes section add a description of the fault and the collection address for the board.
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) UK Segboards will arrange the collection of the board within 2 working days.
4) The board will be inspected by one of our specialist engineers. If the fault can be fixed by a simple service we will do this for FREE otherwise we will provide you a quote for the repair by email.
5) You simply decide if you want us to go ahead and fix the board. You will then pay for the additional cost for the repair. We will carry out the repair and send the board back to you within 7 days. If you decide not to go ahead we can simply send your board back.
Common Hoverboard Faults
Some Common Faults that may develop with your board that requires a repair
- Not Charging or Not holding Charge
- One Side is not working or both sides are not working
- Red light flashing continuously
- Board shakes out of control
- Board vibrates when turned on or when you step on it.
- Board is making a scraping noise
- Board is beeping continuously
- LED Lights are damaged or not working
- Master reset light is blinking or continuously on
- Bluetooth board is not syncing to a device
- Crackling/Distorted sound from Bluetooth board speaker